OPNSense / PFSense Configured Tower
2 in stock
This is a Dell 3010 DT desktop converted into an OPNSense or PFSense router/firewall for your home or small business network. This device is nearly silent and can handle multiple Suricata rulesets on both WAN and LAN without any issues or noticeable latency. See our review of OPNSense or read more about PFSense. Please specify if you would like OPNSense or PFSense installed.
The hardware specs:
Processor Intel Dual Core i3 3220 3.30 GHz (LGA 1155)
128 Gigabyte SSD Hard Drive (New)
Ram 16GB (2x8GB) Ram DDR 3 (maximum)
Usb Ports / Yes
Vga Ports / Yes
HDMi Port / Yes
No wifi card
2 NICs: 1 card, 1 built in. NIC Card: 10/100/1000 card.
Dimensions – L: 16.1 in. x W: 3 in. x H: 14.2 in.
250w Power supply
Bios updated to latest Dell firmware
OPNSense or PFSense configuration:
– Suricata installed with various rulesets enabled on WAN & LAN.
– Automatic update crons for Suricata signatures and OPNsense firmware updates set.
– Country IP blocking in place for Ukraine & Africa to give user a template for rules to block or unblock more geographic regions.
– Basic setup and configuration information provided with item.
– Plug & Play ready.
– Full details and basic instructions for OPNSense included.
Shipping cost included in price.
|Dimensions||16.1 × 3 × 14.2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.