OPNSense configured Device
1 in stock
This is a OPNSense installed and configured Router/Firewall 4 port device. It is Wifi card ready (not included) but does come with two antenna if you decide to install a card.
See our review of OPNSense
– Intel® Celeron Quad Core CPU J1900 64 bit, 1.99GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache
– 4x Intel® 82583V NIC ports (Note that Intel NIC ports are known to cause fewer problems than other vendors due to strong device driver support)
– Includes 4GB PC-1600 DDR3L RAM in a single SO-DIMM
– Includes 64GB mSATA SSD
– 1x USB 3.0 port
– 1x USB 2.0 port
– 1x RJ-45 COM Port
– 1x VGA port
– Power Button LED, Power LED and HDD activity LED VESA mount for mounting to a wall or the back of a monitor
– Power supply included with US cord
Runs on approximately 10 Watts under moderate load, 18W max
– Optional Wireless card.
– Pre-drilled holes and setup for WiFi and antennas (included)
– Dimensions are 5.3 x 4.9 x 1.4 in (134 x 124 x 36 mm)
– Weight is 1.25 lbs, (0.57 Kg)
– Operating Temperature 14 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 to 50 degrees Celsius)
– All metal enclosure for durability and heat dissipation
– Intel® Quad Core Celeron J1900, 64 bit, 2.0GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
– 4x Intel® Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports
– 4GB DDR3L RAM, 8GB mSATA SSD
– 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RJ-45 COM, 1x VGA
– Solid State, Fanless Silent Operation, Compatible with many Open Source Software distributions (OPNSense installed)
Suricata installed will multiple rulesets preinstalled.
– Update crons for signature and firmware updates set.
– Country IP blocking in place for Ukraine & Africa to give user a template for rules to block or unblock more geographic regions.
– Basic setup and configuration information provided with item.
Shipping cost included in price.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.